We’re just a little obsessed with all things Isabelle Cornish of late, so if your clamouring to find out how to get her latest fresh, fun and flirty hairstyle just as much as we are, read on for instant starlet summer glam.
The Look: Modern Romantic
As Keratase ambassador, the gorgeous, talented and all-round Aussie beauty, Isabelle Cornish was sporting a to-die-for side swept hairstyle – and we’ve brought you the know-how on how to get this glam hair look you can customise to whatever occassion!
“This is a beautiful glamorous look inspired by Veronica Lake – classic and really feminine. The hair look is all about that beautiful S-wave, draping over the eye and those voluminous tumbling waves” explains Paloma Rose Garcia for Kérastase Paris.
“For Isabelle, we’ve swept the hair completely to one side to give a more youthful, modern feel. I love the contrast of having one side of the hair pulled back, versus the full volume curl on the other.”
Here’s how you do it:
1. Rescu. recommends washing and caring for the hair using the newly luacnhed Kérastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Fins (fine hair, $38) or Epais (thick hair, $38) followed by Lait Cristal ($44.50).
2. For fine hair clients in need of extra lift, apply a small amount of root-lifting mousse to the roots of your hair.
3. Blow dry the hair completely. Create a deep side part by using the arch of the eyebrow as a guide, parting the hair back to the crown.
4. Using a 1inch curling tong, start at the front and vertically curl the hair section to the cheekbone. Curl the remaining lengths by holding the tongs horizontally. Pin curls to scalp and leave to cool.
EXPERT STYLE TIP:
For a longer hold, spray hair section with a fine hairspray like Kérastase Chroma Sensitive Laque Fixante before curling.
5. Remove pins and use a soft bristle brush to gently relax the wave. Sweep hair over shoulder, same side as the fringe. Smooth hair on the other side and secure with a pin behind the ear. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray to keep everything in place.
Voila! Instant starlet glam.