Aussie actress and once Neighbours star Margot Robbie made her Hollywood breakthrough with her performance in Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street alongside none other than Leonardo DiCaprio, and now she’s doing her first ever awards season rounds. The 23-year-old, who just today was signed on for a starring role in Z is for Zachariah, has proved a red carpet favourite already thanks to her picture-perfect Golden Globes look.
The star went for a understated and elegant beauty look with a side-parted up-do that made the most of an incredible pair of diamond earrings. We asked Sharon Blaine, Goldwell Global Educational Hair Stylist, how to get the look at home.
Margot Robbie Hair How To
- Add mousse to damp hair and blow dry with a round brush for volume.
- Make a side part and direct the hair across the forehead, around the crown and back at the sides towards the nape of the neck.
- Secure the ends into the nape with a row of vertical bobby pins left of centre.
- Back comb the remaining ends and smooth the top over. Tuck the ends under in a faux french twist. Pin well
- Finish with medium hold spray and a light mist of Goldwell StyleSign Diamond Gloss for a touch of shine.
RRP $24.95 from leading Goldwell salons nationally